Kneading time: 13´
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC
1ª Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 10´
2ª Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 30´
3ª Fermentation of a formed piece: +/- 30´
Baking time: 25´/30´
Temperature of the oven: 220 ºC
- Knead all the ingredients together until you get a tight, soft and yellowish dough.
- Divide it into pieces of +/- 500 g. and make balls.
- Let the balls ferment without any moisture but letting air in.
- Roll the balls with a rolling pin to later make flat loaves without using too much pressure.
- Place them on clothes or in floured drawers, with the joint facing downwards
Ferment without moisture.
- The volume should be approximately twice the initial size.
- Place the floured dough on baking sheets, with the part that joins on one side of the loaf.
- Cut the pieces with a longitudinal cut parallel to where the dough joins.
- Steam bake them.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed