Kneading time: 15'
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 90´
2nd Fermentation per piece of the divided dough:: 10´
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: +/- 45´
Cooking time: 20´/25´
Oven temperature: 230 ºC
- The day before make a sponge with a quarter of the flour, salt, water and yeast.
- Ferment in the refrigerator.
- Knead adding the sponge little by little. Add the oil.
- Add the olives at the last minute.
- Ferment in block by folding if necessary.
- Make pieces of +/- 450 g.
- Form ball shapes and let settle.
- Form cakes.
- Ferment, stretch the cake and place it on a cooking spade with semolina flour. Degas with your fingers or make deep cuts. Optionally, sprinkle with coarse salt, spices, aromatic herbs, oil or replace the olives.
- The volume should be approximately twice the initial size.
- Bake, steaming the pieces before introducing into the oven and after again, opening the air intake at the end of the cooking.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.59 g
Saturates 0.35 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.36 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.33 g
Cholesterol 0.01 mg
Calcium 6.07 mg
Iron 0.5 mg
Zinc 0.32 mg
Vitamin A 3.33 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 17.82 ug
Salt (Sodium) 272.12 mg
Sugars 0.07 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed