Wheat beer in Braumeister plus
- Turn on the Braumeister machine. Fill with 25 l of water and warm up to 60 ºC.
- Charge the malt. When the temperature reaches 67 ºC, the soaking/infusion process will start for 1 hour.
- After the first hour, the temperature will rise up to 78 ºC. Let cook for another 5 minutes.
- Once the soaking/infusion phase is completed, release the butterfly nut and remove the malt tube, so the beer runs, for 15/20 minutes. Make it run again by adding 5/6l of boiled water.
- Remove the malt tube.
- When the temperature reaches 100 ºC, the cooking of the liquid will start for 1 hour.
- Add the Hallenrtauer Mittelfrueh hop. Do not cover the machine.
- Let the liquid cool down to 20/24 ºC.
- Transfer the liquid to the fermenter, previously sterilized. Add the yeast.
- Allow to ferment for approximately 3 weeks.
- Bottle, carbonate and cover. Let settle for approximately 1 week.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.07 g
Saturates 0.04 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.1 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 22.31 mg
Iron 1.92 mg
Zinc 1.64 mg
Vitamin A 16.92 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 23.85 ug
Salt (Sodium) 23.85 mg
Sugars 14.73 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed