Griddled entrecôte with salad, rice, vegetables and stuffed courgette
Veal loin, frozen (entrecôte) 0.75 kg
Table salt 0.005 g
Intense olive oil 0.025 l
Lechugas variadas mezclum mediterranea 0.1 kg
- Cut the entrecôte into steaks of about 150 g, removing the excess fat and nerves.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Stuffed zucchini with rice and vegetable.
- Mixed lettuce salad.
- Griddle the entrecôte seasoned with olive oil.
- Place the entrecôte on the plate with the salad and the stuffed courgettes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.03 g
Saturates 15.54 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 28.71 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.89 g
Cholesterol 97.6 mg
Calcium 76.02 mg
Iron 4.14 mg
Zinc 5.51 mg
Vitamin A 297.73 ug
Vitamin C 48.88 g
Folic acid 76.25 ug
Salt (Sodium) 480.89 mg
Sugars 11.88 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed