Sea bass with salad and courgette filled with rice and vegetables
Small sea bass, farmed 1.5 kg
lettuce assortment (mesclun) 0.15 kg
To make this recipe the following preparations are necessary:
- Grilled fish (process).
- Fried sauce for grilled fish.
- Courgette filled with rice and vegetables.
- Mixed lettuce salad.
- Heat two courgettes in the oven.
- Place the fish on the plate and cover with the fried sauce.
- Place the salad and the filled courgette next to it.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.29 g
Saturates 4.13 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 19.2 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.2 g
Cholesterol 136.8 mg
Calcium 99.48 mg
Iron 3.31 mg
Zinc 2.07 mg
Vitamin A 240.8 ug
Vitamin C 37.46 g
Folic acid 65.73 ug
Salt (Sodium) 588.76 mg
Sugars 9.35 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed