Pork tenderloin skewers with curry thai-whole rice and salad
Tomate cherry de colores 0.1 kg
Pineapple in syrup 0.125 kg
Brown rice 0.35 kg
Garlic 2.0 ud
Reineta apple 0.25 kg
Lechugas variadas mezclum mediterranea 0.15 kg
Cherry tomato 0.1 kg
Reineta apple 0.25 kg
For the skewers:
- Cut the pork tenderloin in cubes (150 g for each portion).
- Skewer the meat alternating with the cherry tomato, courgette and pineapple cubes.
- Brown stock.
- For the rice:
- Toast the curry slightly wrapped in aluminium foil, carefully not to burn it.
- Fry the onion, the garlic and the green pepper cut in brunoise, add the curry and the whole rice. Lightly fry.
- Soak the rice with triple the amount of brown stock (add water if the flavour is too intense). Cook approximately for 25 minutes until it is ready. Let sit.
- For the salad:
- Prepare a salad with the mezclum lettuce mix, the cherry tomatoes cut in half and the apple cut into cubes.
For the sauce:
- Cover some apple cubes with sugar and butter, cover with brown stock and blend until you get a thin sauce. Adjust to taste
- Cook the skewers on a griddle (2 for each portion). Alternatively, you can finish cooking them in the oven.
- Place the skewers on a plate and add the apple juice. Place the curry rice and the salad next to them.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 17.51 g
Saturates 3.77 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.57 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.5 g
Cholesterol 108.0 mg
Calcium 316.41 mg
Iron 7.26 mg
Zinc 3.76 mg
Vitamin A 520.86 ug
Vitamin C 118.95 g
Folic acid 335.91 ug
Salt (Sodium) 211.53 mg
Sugars 48.87 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed