Seafood fideuá with vegetables
Fideua 0.625 kg
Langoustine 0.2 kg
Bulk mussels, frozen 0.2 kg
Frozen tube squid 0.375 kg
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Américaine sauce (without any thickener). Add the choricero peppers or the ñora peppers soaked with water.
- Garlic cream.
- For the vegetables:
- Chop the green beans into diamond shapes and blanch them.
- Chop the carrot into dices and blanch.
- Slice the mushrooms or chop them into quarters.
- For the fideuá:
- In a paella pan or in a casserole dish, sauté the mushrooms first, then the frozen squid chopped into rings.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, then the peeled shrimps and finally, the mussels.
- Add the fideuá noodles, sauté everything for two minutes and add the hot américaine sauce, so when it is poured over the fideuá, it immediately boils.
- Cook for 6 minutes in order to get a fideuá al dente and add salt if necessary.
- Add the garlic cream to taste and gently stir.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 16.42 g
Saturates 5.27 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.62 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.94 g
Cholesterol 292.34 mg
Calcium 641.01 mg
Iron 15.27 mg
Zinc 7.83 mg
Vitamin A 728.38 ug
Vitamin C 74.11 g
Folic acid 323.78 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1080.65 mg
Sugars 29.4 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed