Prawn Pad Thai
Langoustine 0.5 kg
Sweet paprika 1.0 g
Pearl pasta 0.15 kg
Bean sprouts 0.18 kg
Pak choi 0.2 kg
Toasted Sesame 10.0 g
- Make a Pad Thai sauce, replacing the poultry stock for an elaborated stock made with shellfish heads.
- For the stock sauté the heads until brown, add some sweet paprika and a cup of flambéed Brandi. Add 1 litre of water while boiling until it reduces to the half.
- Soak the rice noodles with lukewarm water until they are tender on the outside but al dente in the inside.
- Heat some light olive oil in a wok on a high temperature.
- Add the sliced pak choi to the wok. Sauté. The ingredients should brown but not become too soft.
- Sauté the peeled prawns on a high temperature until they brown. Avoid them drying out.
- Add the bean sprouts, sauté and add some Pad Thai sauce.
- Add the drained noodles, sauté and mix everything together.
- Make some space in the wok, add some more oil, heat and add the beaten eggs mixing everything well. Add seasoning to taste if necessary.
- Sprinkle with chives chopped into brunoise.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.42 g
Saturates 2.3 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.09 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.38 g
Cholesterol 332.68 mg
Calcium 221.09 mg
Iron 4.59 mg
Zinc 3.45 mg
Vitamin A 216.32 ug
Vitamin C 14.18 g
Folic acid 140.12 ug
Salt (Sodium) 4584.43 mg
Sugars 16.72 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed