For the marinade:
- Squeeze the lemons and the lime, add a piece of ginger and chopped coriander.
- Let settle for 30 minutes and strain.
For the cebiche:
- Cut the onion into julienne and keep in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain well.
- Chop the yellow pepper, the Ibarra chilli (better ají limo) and some coriander.
- Peel the tomato and dice.
- Clean and completely debone the tilapia.
- Cut it into sloped fillets or into 1x1cm cubes, season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Marinate for two minutes in the lemon and lime juice .
- Add all the chopped vegetables, and serve.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 82.88 g
Saturates 9.16 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.01 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.86 g
Cholesterol 100.0 mg
Calcium 211.13 mg
Iron 213.49 mg
Zinc 0.36 mg
Vitamin A 9831.64 ug
Vitamin C 878.04 g
Folic acid 32.17 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1017.94 mg
Sugars 74.37 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed