Walnut and coconut oatmeal cookies
- Preheat the oven to 175 ºC.
- Soften the butter.
- Mix the flour, bicarbonate soda, oat flakes, butter, grated coconut, sugar and finely chopped walnuts.
- Slightly warm the milk up and dissolve the honey.
- Slowly add the milk to the mixture.
- Knead to a usable dough.
- Form ball shapes of approximately 15 g and lightly press them.
- Bake at 175 ºC for approximately 20 minutes.
- Take as a reference for the portion that the weight of each biscuit is 20 g.
- In a modular oven, program 2/3/2.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.76 g
Saturates 1.16 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.77 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.87 g
Cholesterol 5.03 mg
Calcium 7.0 mg
Iron 0.32 mg
Zinc 0.18 mg
Vitamin A 17.83 ug
Vitamin C 0.03 g
Folic acid 3.35 ug
Salt (Sodium) 228.49 mg
Sugars 2.22 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed