Buckwheat and almond cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Sift the flour, ginger and cinnamon.
- Add in the sesame seeds, brown sugar and set aside.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together until you get a thick texture.
- Let the dough cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Make small balls of 20 g.
- Bake at 180 ºC for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Decorate the cookies with slivered almonds on top before baking them.
- We take as reference for a portion the number of cookies made. Each cookie weighs 20 g.
- In a modular oven, set the programme 3/4/3.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.36 g
Saturates 0.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.31 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.49 g
Cholesterol 0.01 mg
Calcium 12.46 mg
Iron 0.29 mg
Zinc 0.06 mg
Vitamin A 4.51 ug
Vitamin C 0.06 g
Folic acid 2.68 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2.32 mg
Sugars 4.45 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed