San Blas coquetes
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Mix and beat the butter with the sugar.
- Add the eggs one by one.
- Add the lemon flavour or zest and the ground cinnamon.
- Form a cone with the flour and the raising agent. Incorporate the mixture in the center and knead until the mixture is well integrated.
- Form balls of approximately 16 g.
- Place them on a tray with baking paper.
- Mark and crush the ball with a cross-shaped mold.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake at 180 ºC for approximately 20 minutes.
- In a modular oven program 3/4/3.
- The number of cookies obtained is taken as the ration reference.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.29 g
Saturates 1.09 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.19 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.44 g
Cholesterol 13.23 mg
Calcium 2.27 mg
Iron 0.07 mg
Zinc 0.04 mg
Vitamin A 5.69 ug
Vitamin C 0.01 g
Folic acid 1.51 ug
Salt (Sodium) 4.4 mg
Sugars 3.58 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed