Prepare the salad ingredients:
- Boil the eggs and chop them into quarters.
- Wash the lettuce and the tomato. Cut the lettuce into squares and the tomato into slices of 0.5 cm.
- Chop the turkey into thin strips.
- Peel the apples and chop them into julienne.
- Make a mustard mayonnaise sauce.
- Mix the ingredients as quickly as possible to prevent them turning brown.
- Make a crown with the lettuce, place the tomato on one side of the plate and the egg on the other, leaving the center free to place the apple, chicken and mayonnaise mixture.
- Decorate with grated carrot.
- (Always keep the necessary precautions working with mayonnaise).
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.13 g
Saturates 5.33 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.44 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 18.76 g
Cholesterol 129.43 mg
Calcium 47.87 mg
Iron 1.42 mg
Zinc 0.67 mg
Vitamin A 555.05 ug
Vitamin C 14.4 g
Folic acid 28.54 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1894.97 mg
Sugars 7.38 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed