Fresh homemade chorizo
- Chop the semi-frozen loin and bacon.
- Mix with the seasoning and knead well.
- Let the dough rest for a day.
- Pass through the sausage stuffer.
- Fill into the intestine (soaked the day before) with a small or medium funnel.
- Portion the chorizos with string or individually and tie.
- Keep the chorizos hanging until they have a temperature of about 12 ºC.
- Put into the dryer at 10/12 ºC and a humidity of 75/80 % for about 6 or 7 days.
PACKAGING AND PRESERVATION
- Vacuumed packed and refrigerated 1 month.
- Frozen 4 months.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.42 g
Saturates 33.74 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 43.84 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 16.14 g
Cholesterol 206.0 mg
Calcium 29.26 mg
Iron 4.46 mg
Zinc 6.45 mg
Vitamin A 161.12 ug
Vitamin C 0.12 g
Folic acid 9.72 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3663.74 mg
Sugars 0.96 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed