- Mince the lean meat and the bacon (which have been chilled in the freezer) using the 8 mm attachment of your machine.
- Add in the water and mix.
- Mix the minced meat in the stand mixer while adding the seasoning.
- Mix for 3-4 minutes and put the mixture into the filling machine.
- Load the minced preparation into the casing (which has been soaking overnight) using a small-size filler. Link the casing, shaping into sausages and bundle them.
- Hang the txistorras and store in a cool environment at 12 ºC.
- Place the sausages into the dehydration chamber at 10-12 ºC and at relative moist environment (75-80%). Cure the sausages for 2 to 3 days.
PACKAGING AND PRESERVATION
- Store them in an air-tight container and in the fridge for 1 month.
- Or in the freezer for 4 months.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 23.83 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 46.53 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 16.93 g
Cholesterol 120.0 mg
Calcium 35.5 mg
Iron 4.35 mg
Zinc 1.25 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 2.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3908.0 mg
Sugars 0.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed