Filled egg salad
- Chop the onion and the green pepper into very thin brunoise.
- Clean and chop the lettuce.
- Peel and grate the carrot.
- Cut the tomato into 0.5 cm slices.
- Cut the cooked ham into strips.
For the filled eggs:
- Boil the eggs, peel, cut in half and remove the yolk (set aside).
- Mix the albacore drained well with the onion, the green pepper and mix with the mayonnaise.
- Fill the half eggs with the mixture.
- Grate egg yolk on top of the filling and keep them in the fridge.
- Place the lettuce on the plate and the tomato, the grated carrot, the ham and the olives on top.
- Dress with the vinaigrette and place two filled eggs for each salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.63 g
Saturates 4.3 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.81 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.7 g
Cholesterol 322.1 mg
Calcium 88.45 mg
Iron 3.06 mg
Zinc 1.89 mg
Vitamin A 675.23 ug
Vitamin C 28.38 g
Folic acid 59.95 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1466.02 mg
Sugars 4.27 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed