- Make a brine: mix the loin brine with water.
- Soak the bacon into the loin brine for 2 days.
- Drain the bacon, hanging in a chamber for 1 hour.
- Marinate the bacon with the loin marinade mix and water (1/1).
- Let stand for 5 days in a chamber.
PACKAGING AND CONSERVATION
- Vacuum packed in a refrigerating chamber for 2 months.
- In a freezing chamber for 6 months.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 37.6 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 48.98 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 17.83 g
Cholesterol 142.5 mg
Calcium 15.0 mg
Iron 2.25 mg
Zinc 3.75 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 3.75 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1700.0 mg
Sugars 0.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed