Quinoa and soy mayonnaise salad
Grated carrot 0.125 kg
Corinto raisins 0.025 kg
- Clean the lettuce, the red cabbage and the tomato.
- Chop the lettuce, cut the red cabbage finely and dice the tomato.
- Clean the quinoa in plenty of water and boil it with twice as much water as quinoa, for 15 minutes and cool.
- Prepare the mayonnaise sauce and season it with soy sauce.
- Make a lettuce base with the help of a ring and place the other ingredients distributing the nuts and the raisins throughout the salad.
- Finally, dress with the soy mayonnaise.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.56 g
Saturates 1.71 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.86 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.05 g
Cholesterol 2.43 mg
Calcium 74.87 mg
Iron 4.28 mg
Zinc 1.78 mg
Vitamin A 417.96 ug
Vitamin C 22.61 g
Folic acid 38.31 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1067.42 mg
Sugars 7.66 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed