Coconut sponge cake
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Mix the sieved flour with the coconut, salt and raising agent.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until fluffy.
- Add the yoghurt and sunflower oil. Slightly emulsify the mixture.
- Incorporate the flour, coconut, salt and raising agent mixture. Bend gently.
- Divide the batter into moulds, filling up to ⅔ of their capacity.
- Bake at 180ºC for 30-35 minutes.
- Wait until cool and remove from the moulds.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.38 g
Saturates 14.57 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 19.88 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 32.61 g
Cholesterol 466.49 mg
Calcium 173.9 mg
Iron 3.23 mg
Zinc 2.43 mg
Vitamin A 299.27 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 78.99 ug
Salt (Sodium) 758.75 mg
Sugars 51.25 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed