Italian style rice with lobster and clams
No. 4 frozen squid 0.2 kg
Parsley 15.0 g
Fino quinta 0.01 l
Fisherman style clams 0.3 kg
Tomato 0.1 kg
Txuri flour (R) 0.05 kg
For the lobster:
- Boil the lobster 2 minutes per kg.
- Remove the shell and keep the tail and the pincers.
For the sauce:
- Cook with butter: the onion, add tomatoes cut into quarters and the meat of the lobster’s head.
- Thicken with some flour: add fumet and let boil.
- Blend and put through a Chinese colander.
For the basil oil:
- Blend light olive oil, basil and garlic with a food processor. Put through a chinese colander and set aside.
For the risotto:
- Stir fry garlic cut into brunoise and add the clean squid cut into cubes.
- Add the rice and some parsley, and heat well.
- Add some white wine and add the fumet slowly stiring continuously.
- Add salt and simmer the rice for 10 minutes.
- Place on a cold tray to stop the cooking and place in the blast chiller.
- Place the rice in a pan and add the basil oil, add fumet and finish cooking.
- Finish cooking the lobster’s pincers in a pan with a drop of olive oil. Use a pincer and a half per portion.
- Steam the clams with some fumet to open them.
- Add the clams and their water to the rice at the last moment.
- Adjust to taste.
- Place the rice on the middle of the plate, the fried lobster over the rice and add the lobster sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 18.13 g
Saturates 14.39 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 26.95 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.28 g
Cholesterol 512.05 mg
Calcium 636.93 mg
Iron 23.16 mg
Zinc 15.1 mg
Vitamin A 724.93 ug
Vitamin C 125.72 g
Folic acid 491.65 ug
Salt (Sodium) 971.46 mg
Sugars 39.83 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed