- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Cream the butter and add in the sugar.
- Incorporate the egg and salt.
- Add in half the sifted flour, cinnamon and ginger to the mixture.
- Add in the rest of the flour.
- Let the dough rest in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Roll out the dough until it is 5 cm thick and cut out different shaped cookies with a cutter.
- Let the cookies rest again in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 180 °C for 6 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.35 g
Saturates 2.59 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.27 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.2 g
Cholesterol 18.68 mg
Calcium 5.3 mg
Iron 0.23 mg
Zinc 0.11 mg
Vitamin A 49.42 ug
Vitamin C 0.01 g
Folic acid 3.05 ug
Salt (Sodium) 34.86 mg
Sugars 3.56 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed