Banana cake topped with jam
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Cream the butter (to the point where it’s between liquid and solid ) and mix with the sugar.
- Sieve the flour and the raising agent.
- Mash the ripe bananas until you form a paste.
- Add the eggs and the mashed bananas and salt to the butter and sugar, and then stir in the flour (previously sifted).
- Add the rum and mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour the dough into a mold and bake at 180 ° C for about 35 minutes.
- Once cooled, spread the jam (sweet orange) on the top and sprinkle with black chocolate chips.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.35 g
Saturates 19.48 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 20.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 32.03 g
Cholesterol 353.0 mg
Calcium 142.1 mg
Iron 5.68 mg
Zinc 2.42 mg
Vitamin A 156.2 ug
Vitamin C 15.0 g
Folic acid 94.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1130.0 mg
Sugars 134.6 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed