Banana and walnut cupcakes
- Sift the flour, yeast, baking soda and cinnamon. Add in both sorts of sugar and set aside.
- Beat the eggs and the oil in another bowl.
- Add in the peeled and mashed bananas. The pieces of banana must be small.
- Incorporate the mixture of eggs, oil and banana to the flour.
- Mix with a spatula until you get a thick dough. It does not have to be fully combined.
- Add in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into the paper or silicone cupcake cases.
- Fill them up to 3/4 of their capacity.
- Bake them for 20 minutes at 180 ºC.
- In a modular oven, set the programme 3 (top rack) -4 (middle rack) -3 (bottom rack), with the valve open.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.84 g
Saturates 3.69 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.93 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.8 g
Cholesterol 51.6 mg
Calcium 38.48 mg
Iron 1.22 mg
Zinc 0.71 mg
Vitamin A 54.09 ug
Vitamin C 3.67 g
Folic acid 28.1 ug
Salt (Sodium) 20.26 mg
Sugars 24.73 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed