- Chop some candied cherries.
- Mix the softened butter and confectioner's sugar. together
- Incorporate the eggs.
- Add in the chopped cherries.
- Add in the sifted flour, vanilla extract, some salt and knead until you get a dough.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Flatten the dough and roll it up. Let it rest in the fridge overnight, so that it hardens up.
- Slice the roll into portions and place the cookies onto a tray with baking paper
- Egg wash them.
- Bake them on the middle rack at 180ºC for 20-25 minutes. 1/2/1
- Remove from the oven and let them cool.
- Temper the dark chocolate and coat the bottom of the cookies. Place them on a tray (covered with baking paper) and place in the fridge.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.49 g
Saturates 4.84 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.53 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.34 g
Cholesterol 26.9 mg
Calcium 8.21 mg
Iron 1.78 mg
Zinc 0.34 mg
Vitamin A 53.66 ug
Vitamin C 0.29 g
Folic acid 4.96 ug
Salt (Sodium) 27.82 mg
Sugars 6.78 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed