- First make the rice for the sushi.
- To make the sushi take a bamboo sushi mat and place a sheet of Nori seaweed on top. Dip your fingers in water before and spread the rice over three quarters of the seaweed (leave one quarter free of rice to be able to close it easily.)
- Next place carrot, avocado and salmon (previously frozen) or a filling of your choice in a line.
- Roll up the bamboo mat slowly and press lightly with both hands.
- Using a lightly moistened sharp knife cut into 6-8 pieces.
- Serve with wasabi (dissolving the powdered wasabi in water or wasabi paste.)
- You can also serve with ponzu sauce (by heating the mirin with ginger and adding citrus juice) or soy sauce.
- Serve cold.
- Optional served with pickled ginger.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.38 g
Saturates 1.31 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.65 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.14 g
Cholesterol 2.9 mg
Calcium 45.38 mg
Iron 0.32 mg
Zinc 0.47 mg
Vitamin A 14.54 ug
Vitamin C 2.07 g
Folic acid 5.94 ug
Salt (Sodium) 636.98 mg
Sugars 6.97 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed