White bean stew with dried red peppers
- Place the beans to soak in cold water overnight. Once soaked, drain.
- Soften the onions and the leeks cut into brunoise, add the fleshy part of the chorizo pepper, previously hydrated and cut into brunoise. Allow to cool.
- Blanch the carrot previously cut into dices.
- Mix equal quantities of oil and thickener with a blender, as if it was a cold roux.
- Boil the water (4 parts of water for each part of beans) and thicken with the mixture stirring with a metal whisk. Season and allow to cool.
- Place the beans on a tray (once rehydrated), the sauce, the carrot and the chopped Ibarra chilli. Add a bit of thickened water (filling to a max of ¾ of the tray).
- Heat-seal, place the valve and put into the steam oven with 100 % of humidity and at 93 ºC for 18 hours.
- Allow the temperature in the inside of the product reach 3 ºC.
HOW TO SERVE
- The temperature in the inside of the mixture must reach, at least, 65 ºC.
- Heat in the steam oven tray with 100 % of humidity and at 93 ºC for 30 minutes.
- If the trays are small (one serving), it is also possible to heat them in the microwave, for 5 minutes at maximum power.
- It is also possible to heat the beans in a pot.
- From each tray, you will obtain approximately 8 servings, with the temperature of the product at 70 ºC.
- To make this recipe a recipe of 5th range cuisine, it’s possible to elaborate this recipe in a traditional way, lowering the temperature when ready and, then pasteurizing the mixture in a heat-sealed tray. To do so, the temperature of the inside of the product must reach 70 ºC during a determined amount of time, to prolong the expiration date.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 23.37 g
Saturates 0.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.34 g
Cholesterol 0.01 mg
Calcium 183.52 mg
Iron 7.86 mg
Zinc 4.2 mg
Vitamin A 367.62 ug
Vitamin C 19.05 g
Folic acid 37.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 75.43 mg
Sugars 8.06 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed