Stuffed hake on green pepper sauce
No. 3 frozen hake 1.0 kg
Garlic, bulb 0.5 ud
Bulk mussels, frozen 0.1 kg
Peeled frozen prawns 0.05 kg
Eggs 1.5 ud
High oleic oil 0.1 l
- Preparing fish (Note that the fish must be opened in half to introduce the filling.)
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
For the filling:
- Cook and chop the mussels.
- Sautee and flambé the peeled prawns with the brandy.
- Chop the garlic, onion and leek into brunoise.
- Soften the vegetables, add the mussels and the prawns and finish cooking, leave to cool and add the American sauce until the stuffing is bound and leave to cool.
- Stuff the fish, season, batter and fry.
- Place on a previously greased baking tray and finish cooking in the oven (160 ºC).
- Season the bottom of the plate with the green pepper cream soup and place the hake on top of it.
- Decorate with boiled eggs and chopped parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.39 g
Saturates 2.25 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.79 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.04 g
Cholesterol 173.91 mg
Calcium 380.05 mg
Iron 7.03 mg
Zinc 3.19 mg
Vitamin A 224.7 ug
Vitamin C 108.27 g
Folic acid 226.23 ug
Salt (Sodium) 803.18 mg
Sugars 17.87 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed