Grilled pork chop with vinaigrette, rissole potatoes and mayonnaise tomato sauce
- Make the vinaigrette by emulsifying the oil, vinegar and salt. Add the onion, the gherkin, the parsley and the piquillo pepper, all cut into brunoise. Mix everything together.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 2 cm cubes. Parboil the potatoes and cool, finish off by frying until they turn golden.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the ketchup.
- Cook the chops on the hot grill.
- Place the pork chop, the potatoes and the mayonnaise onto the plate, add the vinaigrette to the pork chop. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.07 g
Saturates 15.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 30.67 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 13.16 g
Cholesterol 136.26 mg
Calcium 31.15 mg
Iron 2.75 mg
Zinc 3.11 mg
Vitamin A 28.0 ug
Vitamin C 19.5 g
Folic acid 20.81 ug
Salt (Sodium) 305.55 mg
Sugars 0.99 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed