To make the ganache:
- Cut the chocolate into chunks.
- Bring the heavy cream to the boil.
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar.
- Once the heavy cream is boiling, add in the egg mixture (egg yolks and sugar) and heat to 85 ºC.
- Pour this over the chocolate chunks and mix.
- Add in the lemon zest.
- Let this cool for 30 minutes.
- Make balls with this mixture.
How to make the couverture of chocolate:
- Temper the dark chocolate.
- Coat the truffles in the couverture.
- Coat them with anti-moisture icing sugar.
- Wrap each truffle in cellophane paper.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.7 g
Saturates 3.28 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.75 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.21 g
Cholesterol 14.0 mg
Calcium 17.39 mg
Iron 0.97 mg
Zinc 0.29 mg
Vitamin A 16.13 ug
Vitamin C 0.87 g
Folic acid 1.46 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1.16 mg
Sugars 6.58 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed