Roasted trout and salad
- Remove the bad parts of the lettuce before putting it into water, leave it to sanitize for 10 minutes then cut.
- Chop the garlic and parsley into brunoise.
- Dice the bacon.
- Prepare the fish and split and butterfly it leaving it open.
- Make a vinaigrette sauce for the lettuce.
- Season the trout, place it on a baking tray with a little oil. Sprinkle over the garlic and the bacon.
- Bake at 180 ºC and when it is practically cooked, sprinkle it with white wine and leave to finish roasting.
- Sprinkle the trout with parsley and serve with the salad and dressing.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.34 g
Saturates 8.71 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 27.4 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.58 g
Cholesterol 119.16 mg
Calcium 44.24 mg
Iron 1.94 mg
Zinc 1.39 mg
Vitamin A 130.02 ug
Vitamin C 2.68 g
Folic acid 12.57 ug
Salt (Sodium) 860.26 mg
Sugars 0.4 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed