- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Blanch the spinach leaves in boiling water carefully the spinach so as not to lose their clorophyl.
- Place the blanched spinach in a bowl, and soak with lemon juice and allow to macerate for 5 minutes.
- Add the soy milk, the sunflower oil and glend with a mixer until no piece of spinach are visible.
- Add the sugar and ground walnuts and stir the mixture gently.
- Add the flour, the baking powder and the mixed spice, stirring the mixture with a plastic spatula.
- Full the moulds and place in the oven.
- When baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.93 g
Saturates 0.75 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.37 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.7 g
Cholesterol 0.02 mg
Calcium 17.75 mg
Iron 0.77 mg
Zinc 0.25 mg
Vitamin A 67.9 ug
Vitamin C 6.95 g
Folic acid 24.72 ug
Salt (Sodium) 14.09 mg
Sugars 7.99 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed