Red beans stew with cauliflower
- Soak the beans overnight.
- Chop the onion into brunoise, the carrot and the leek into half-moons and the peppers diced into about 1cm.
- Cook the beans with the vegetables (except for the onion) on a low and continuous heat.
- Rehydrate the chorizo pepper, obtain its flesh and mince it.
- Soften the onion cut into brunoise until it gets tender and add the flesh of the chorizo pepper and the red kidney beans.
- Wash the cauliflower and chop into irregular chunks. Steam or cook it with plenty of water uncovered and rinse when finished.
- When the beans are cooked, add salt.
- Right before serving, add the cauliflower and bring to the boil.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 32.47 g
Saturates 1.03 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.98 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.16 g
Cholesterol 0.03 mg
Calcium 331.25 mg
Iron 10.0 mg
Zinc 4.39 mg
Vitamin A 455.65 ug
Vitamin C 155.5 g
Folic acid 307.2 ug
Salt (Sodium) 62.15 mg
Sugars 29.23 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed