Red beans stew with cauliflower
- Soak the beans overnight.
- Chop the onion into brunoise, the carrot and the leek into half-moons and the peppers diced into about 1cm.
- Cook the beans with the vegetables (except for the onion) on a low and continuous heat.
- Rehydrate the chorizo pepper, obtain its flesh and mince it.
- Soften the onion cut into brunoise until it gets tender and add the flesh of the chorizo pepper and the red kidney beans.
- Wash the cauliflower and chop into irregular chunks. Steam or cook it with plenty of water uncovered and rinse when finished.
- When the beans are cooked, add salt.
- Right before serving, add the cauliflower and bring to the boil.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 23.46 g
Saturates 0.73 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.97 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.57 g
Cholesterol 0.03 mg
Calcium 155.11 mg
Iron 6.93 mg
Zinc 3.58 mg
Vitamin A 211.86 ug
Vitamin C 80.86 g
Folic acid 76.29 ug
Salt (Sodium) 43.24 mg
Sugars 8.05 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed