- Boil some Isomalt sugar, fondant and liquid glucose until it reaches 165 ºC.
- Pour the mixture over parchment paper, cover with another piece and roll with a rolling pin until reaching a thickness of half mm.
- Once cold, chop and add to the Thermomix to obtain caramel dust.
- Using a chinese colander sprinkle over a black tray covered with parchment paper. Making sure that the caramel dust covers the paper well.
- Bake at 100 ºC until the dust turns into liquid and transparent.
- Take out from the oven and cover with parchment paper sticking both papers together.
- Allow it to cool. Make big chunks by hand.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 0.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 0.0 mg
Iron 0.0 mg
Zinc 0.0 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.0 mg
Sugars 2382.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed