- Make a light caramel with sugar and lemon.
- Heat the cream, then add the caramel stirring until well dissolved.
- Add the banana and mash to a smooth puree.
- Pour over the chocolate coating (it is better if it is melted) and stir gently until thoroughly combined.
- Add the butter and the rum when it reaches 40 °C and whisk.
- Set aside to cool in the fridge until thickened. Fill a pastry bag with a 6-8 tip to pipe.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.22 g
Saturates 4.54 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.32 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.25 g
Cholesterol 9.45 mg
Calcium 27.22 mg
Iron 0.08 mg
Zinc 0.12 mg
Vitamin A 31.42 ug
Vitamin C 0.9 g
Folic acid 1.52 ug
Salt (Sodium) 14.97 mg
Sugars 12.82 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed