- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Place in a mixing bowl the cheese, butter, vanilla and salt. Mix with a whisk until you get a uniform dough.
- Slowly add the butter and whisk until everything is mixed.
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Stretch the dough with the help of a rolling pin until you get a rectangle 0.5-1 centimetre thick.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Dust the surface of the dough with sugar and start rolling it.
- Refrigerate the cylinder for 30 minutes to make it easier to cut it later.
- Cut into slices of around 0.5-1 centimetre thick.
- Finish by dusting each cookie with sugar.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 200 ºC. until golden brown.
- Let them cool on a rack.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.34 g
Saturates 5.4 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.53 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.31 g
Cholesterol 26.17 mg
Calcium 72.19 mg
Iron 0.16 mg
Zinc 0.44 mg
Vitamin A 104.03 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 5.37 ug
Salt (Sodium) 202.9 mg
Sugars 7.07 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed