Cinnamon biscuits (Neapolitan style)
- Preheat the oven to 189 ºC.
- Beat the butter with the sugar until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add the eggs and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Sieve the flour with the yeast and the cinnamon and then add it to the mixture.
- Beat until all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours.
- Roll out the dough until it is thin (approximately 4 mm).
- Cut into rectangular shapes and sprinkle with plenty of sugar.
- Bake at 180 ºC for 12 minutes until they brown well.
- In a modular oven, program 3 (ceiling)-4 (mouth)-3 (floor), air intake open.
- The approximate weight of each biscuit is 12 g but this might change depending on the mould.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.19 g
Saturates 1.17 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.59 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.1 g
Cholesterol 10.34 mg
Calcium 1.76 mg
Iron 0.09 mg
Zinc 0.06 mg
Vitamin A 22.97 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 1.81 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1.89 mg
Sugars 2.22 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed