Four quarters sponge cake
- Preheat in the oven at 180C.
- Whip the eggs with sugar on a full speed for 5 minutes.
- Grate the orange zest.
- Incorporate the sifted flour and the yeast-raised product using a rubber spatula to stir daintily.
- Add the butter warm melted and mix to combine.
- Then, put the orange zest and mix to combine.
- Use a pastry bag to fill the small silicone circular molds.
- Once it is baked, remove from the oven and pour a drop of Grand Marnier liqueur or some other orange liqueur.
- Cover with a film while it is warm in order to keep it fluffy.
- This sponge cake generally contains equal weights of the four major ingredients: eggs, flour, butter and sugar.
- It can be made using different molds or shapes, the most usual one is the cake.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.48 g
Saturates 6.27 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.49 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.68 g
Cholesterol 107.05 mg
Calcium 15.56 mg
Iron 0.55 mg
Zinc 0.38 mg
Vitamin A 142.26 ug
Vitamin C 0.68 g
Folic acid 12.95 ug
Salt (Sodium) 30.63 mg
Sugars 11.88 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed