- Cut a small slice of thin orange and soak.
- Infuse water with orange peel.
- In a small metal jar, place the chocolate and pour in the hot water.
- Stir with a spoon until well dissolved.
- Pour the chocolate into a cocktail glass, being careful not to mark the walls of the glass.
- In a small jar, make a single coffee, add a sachet of sugar and mix.
- Pour the coffee into the glass with the help of a spoon, avoiding mixing it with the chocolate.
- Froth the milk.
- Add the milk over the coffee without mixing.
- Cut a corner of the dried orange and place it vertically on the glass, without touching the milk.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.21 g
Saturates 13.66 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.06 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.92 g
Cholesterol 66.12 mg
Calcium 44.42 mg
Iron 2.32 mg
Zinc 0.3 mg
Vitamin A 170.18 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 1.76 ug
Salt (Sodium) 20.16 mg
Sugars 4.37 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed