- Melt the butter with the chocolate.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate.
- Add the sifted salt, flour and cocoa.
- Shape and add the praline to the surface.
- Stir with a spoon or spatula until you get a marbled effect.
- Cook at 180 ºC for approximately 20 to 30 minutes. The inside should be soft.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.14 g
Saturates 6.41 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.42 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.81 g
Cholesterol 65.63 mg
Calcium 30.49 mg
Iron 1.12 mg
Zinc 0.59 mg
Vitamin A 83.74 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 13.13 ug
Salt (Sodium) 29.2 mg
Sugars 22.33 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed