- Melt the butter with the chocolate.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate.
- Add the sifted salt, flour and cocoa.
- Shape and add the praline to the surface.
- Stir with a spoon or spatula until you get a marbled effect.
- Cook at 180 ºC for approximately 20 to 30 minutes. The inside should be soft.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.33 g
Saturates 6.49 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.39 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.79 g
Cholesterol 60.01 mg
Calcium 34.28 mg
Iron 2.7 mg
Zinc 0.72 mg
Vitamin A 81.22 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 11.76 ug
Salt (Sodium) 16.95 mg
Sugars 17.29 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed