Orange sponge cake
- Boil the whole orange in water for 1 hour. Take it out and leave it to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Grease the mold and sprinkle it with flour if necessary.
- Chop the orange and mash it using a blender. It should be a smooth puree.
- Beat the eggs along with the sugar until the mix becomes pale.
- Sieve the flour. Mix it with the raising agent and the ground almonds, and add it to the eggs.
- Mix carefully.
- Add the orange pure and the melted butter.
- Mix the carefully.
- Pour the dough into the mold.
- Bake it at 180 °C for approximately 40-45 minutes.
- Cool for 5 min.
For the glaze
- Make an orange juice.
- Mix the juice with the icing sugar until dense.
- Pour it over the top of the cake.
- Let it set.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.99 g
Saturates 14.11 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.95 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.34 g
Cholesterol 402.02 mg
Calcium 119.79 mg
Iron 2.8 mg
Zinc 1.89 mg
Vitamin A 443.24 ug
Vitamin C 82.13 g
Folic acid 116.65 ug
Salt (Sodium) 143.18 mg
Sugars 133.94 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed