- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- When they become fluffy, add the melted butter, the cognac jet and the sifted flour together with the raising agent.
- Place the dough in a previously greased and floured mold.
- On top of the dough, place the peeled reineta apples, core and cut into thick pieces (cut the apple into 8 pieces according to size).
- Sprinkle the apples with granulated sugar before baking.
- Bake at 180 ºC for approximately 45 minutes.
- In a modular oven, program 2 (top) -4 (mouth) -3 (floor).
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 14.16 g
Saturates 59.72 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 32.84 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.25 g
Cholesterol 965.04 mg
Calcium 143.41 mg
Iron 6.99 mg
Zinc 3.92 mg
Vitamin A 1334.69 ug
Vitamin C 50.4 g
Folic acid 141.36 ug
Salt (Sodium) 270.0 mg
Sugars 221.98 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed