Almond sponge cake with orange
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Grease and flour the mold if necessary.
- Chop the dried apricots and boil in a saucepan together with the orange juice for 5 minutes. Leave to cool and set aside.
- Cream the butter at room temperature, the sugar and the eggs.
- Add the flour and raising agent. Mix.
- Add the ground almond, the vanilla essence and the chopped apricots with the orange juice.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and smooth. Do not fill more than 3/4 of its capacity.
- Spread the slivered almonds on the surface.
- Bake 40-50 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Sprinkle icing sugar over the top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 33.46 g
Saturates 51.46 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 35.83 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.48 g
Cholesterol 919.04 mg
Calcium 392.03 mg
Iron 10.2 mg
Zinc 4.39 mg
Vitamin A 1315.09 ug
Vitamin C 196.5 g
Folic acid 255.01 ug
Salt (Sodium) 309.45 mg
Sugars 183.44 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed