- Preheat the oven at 200 ºC.
- To get a fluffy mixture, mix eggs and sugar beating on full speed for 10 minutes.
- Melt both, coating and butter, and then combine the previously fluffy eggs.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and the yeast-raised product, and then beat the batter for 10 minutes.
- Allow to settle and cool the resulting mixture in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Use a pastry bag to fill the inside of the circular molds of 7cm wide x 4cm long, previously lined with greasing parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the molds and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- This sponge cake is eaten while still slightly warm, so it is baked shortly before.
- As it is a very delicate dish, it requires especial care when removing from the molds.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.51 g
Saturates 22.41 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.9 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.71 g
Cholesterol 207.89 mg
Calcium 51.1 mg
Iron 5.7 mg
Zinc 1.75 mg
Vitamin A 317.52 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 20.59 ug
Salt (Sodium) 54.3 mg
Sugars 22.81 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed