- Infuse the milk with the cinnamon stick and the lemon zest.
- Once brought to the boil, add the rice and stir with a spatula so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan. The rice will need approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the rice from the pan and remove the cinnamon stick and the lemon zest.
- Cool while stirring often so a crust doesn’t form on top.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle over some ground cinnamon and sugar.
- It can be accompanied with a dough.
- If you are going to prepare a large quantity, it is recommended to remove the cinnamon stick and the lemon zest before adding the rice to the milk. This way, it is easier to stir.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.08 g
Saturates 3.95 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.97 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.25 g
Cholesterol 28.0 mg
Calcium 246.65 mg
Iron 0.37 mg
Zinc 0.65 mg
Vitamin A 70.06 ug
Vitamin C 4.39 g
Folic acid 14.54 ug
Salt (Sodium) 200.0 mg
Sugars 39.59 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed