White bean stew with dried red peppers
- Allow the white beans to soak overnight.
- Rehydrate the chorizo peppers, take the fleshly part from the skin and mince.
- Chop the onion into brunoise and the carrot and the leek into half-moons shapes. Chop the pepper into 1 cm dices.
- Cook the white beans with the carrot, the leek and the peppers on a continuous but low heat until the beans are tender.
- soften the onion cut into brunoise until they are tender and add the chorizo pepper and the beans right after.
- When the beans are cooked and all the ingredients are mixed, check if the salt and the thickness are the desired ones.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 22.76 g
Saturates 0.69 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.95 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.49 g
Cholesterol 0.03 mg
Calcium 163.11 mg
Iron 7.51 mg
Zinc 4.14 mg
Vitamin A 211.86 ug
Vitamin C 27.26 g
Folic acid 21.09 ug
Salt (Sodium) 51.24 mg
Sugars 6.61 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed