Whiting in green sauce
No. 3 frozen hake 1.15 kg
Table salt 3.75 g
Frozen peas 0.1 kg
Asparagus 0.125 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
For the fish:
- 1st Preparation: cooking technique, “cooking by concentration in a sauce” (velouté).
- Pour the measured intense olive oil into a pan, add the garlic, place on the heat and when the garlic starts to brown, add the flour (40 g/l roux) and the parsley.
- Off the heat add the white wine and the fumet.
- Return to the heat and let it boil until it thickens and loses the flour flavour.
- Add salt and add the seasoned whiting and let it cook.
- Off the heat add the peas, the asparagus and sprinkle with plenty of chopped parsley.
- 2nd Preparation: cooking technique, “ragout”.
- Season and flour the fish.
- Put the garlic in a bowl with the intense olive oil, add flour, a little parsley and the fish, let it cook slightly on both sides.
- Add the white wine and the fumet until covered.
- Add salt and bring to the boil. When cooked, add the peas, asparagus and sprinkle with plenty of chopped parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.28 g
Saturates 2.37 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.31 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.33 g
Cholesterol 188.47 mg
Calcium 254.14 mg
Iron 4.92 mg
Zinc 1.67 mg
Vitamin A 238.1 ug
Vitamin C 53.39 g
Folic acid 214.05 ug
Salt (Sodium) 565.48 mg
Sugars 15.86 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed