Cod simmered in white wine sauce
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Prepare a fumet.
- Cut the beans and the carrots into julienne strips.
- Make potato balls with a ball maker.
- Chop the parsley into brunoise.
- Melt margarine in a recipient and thicken with flour (40 g/l). Let cook, add some white wine, fumet and cream. Let boil and add salt.
- Introduce the cod previously seasoned and allow to boil until it is cooked.
- Off the heat, place the beans, the carrots and two potato balls already cooked, and sprinkle over parsley for each portion.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.24 g
Saturates 3.66 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.26 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.8 g
Cholesterol 17.9 mg
Calcium 151.5 mg
Iron 2.6 mg
Zinc 0.69 mg
Vitamin A 450.52 ug
Vitamin C 47.54 g
Folic acid 168.23 ug
Salt (Sodium) 116.51 mg
Sugars 16.39 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed