piquillo green pepper and marinated anchovy salad
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Prepare the marinaded anchovies.
- Clean and cut the tomatoes in slices of 1/2 cm.
- Cut the onion in thin rings.
- Cut the piquillo pepper in strips and coat with olive oil.
- Place on one side of the plate the lettuce mix, and place the onion and the black olives
- On the other side, put two slices of tomato seasoned with salt and alternatley place them with the anchovies and the piquillo peppers.
- Possible dressings for this salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.97 g
Saturates 3.89 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 15.42 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.91 g
Cholesterol 36.42 mg
Calcium 83.31 mg
Iron 1.89 mg
Zinc 0.55 mg
Vitamin A 114.22 ug
Vitamin C 28.55 g
Folic acid 72.59 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1195.8 mg
Sugars 4.23 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed