- Make a syrup with sugar and water.
- Put condensed milk, cold syrup, coffee, cocoa and vanilla in a glass bowl.
- Mix well and add the whiskey.
- Let me sit in a cool, dark place for 15 days.
- Mix every day so that the cocoa is not left in the bottom.
- Come in with a cloth filter and bottle it.
- Let me rest for 15 days in a cool, dark place.
- Serve cold.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.54 g
Saturates 39.16 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 19.17 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.92 g
Cholesterol 252.8 mg
Calcium 2134.02 mg
Iron 9.97 mg
Zinc 8.51 mg
Vitamin A 795.28 ug
Vitamin C 7.4 g
Folic acid 59.2 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1480.18 mg
Sugars 502.33 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed