Orange vegan donuts
- Remove the seeds from the dates.
- Soak the dates for at least 10 minutes.
- Grate the orange.
- Blend the sweet potato in a blender or Thermomix until it has the texture of a purée.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the chocolate) and blend.
- Add the unmelted chocolate and mix by hand.
- Grease the moulds, add the mixture and bake for approximately 14-15 minutes at 180 ºC.
- Remove from the moulds and refrigerate.
- Melt the chocolate and mix it with the coconut oil.
- Coat the donuts.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.38 g
Saturates 4.19 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.39 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.56 g
Cholesterol 0.49 mg
Calcium 32.46 mg
Iron 2.68 mg
Zinc 0.75 mg
Vitamin A 4.7 ug
Vitamin C 8.78 g
Folic acid 13.26 ug
Salt (Sodium) 715.11 mg
Sugars 8.66 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed